fredag 26 oktober 2012

Water

After a little foray in old music I am back on track again. Bought a bottle of Woodland Scenics' Realistic Water, must be the most expensive water I ever bought! Hope it will do the work. :-D Working on a little scene. It didn't work as I hoped with my usual photo-frame so this will hopefully do the trick. It is not a big diorama, well the dio is quite big, but it only got three figures and a canoe on it. :-D The canoe is almost finished, the figures are very much not but will be as soon as possible.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Water is not easy stuff to make mate. I find pouring it in thin layers. I was thinking of using bath silicon.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I tried silicon and wasn't happy with it. I will try to pour in thin layers. Thanks for the advice. Very much needed since this is a first for me.

      Radera