måndag 7 november 2011

How to paint indians

Well, I have no idea. And I want a cheap, quick and lazy method so I chosed some of the indians I'm not going to use in my dio to test some variants.


From left to right: GW Tanned Flesh/GW Baal Red Wash, GW Dwarf Flesh/GW Baal Red Wash, Humbrol 5061/GW Baal Red Wash



From left to right: GW Tanned Flesh/GW Ogryn Flesh Wash, GW Dwarf Flesh/GW Ogryn Flesh Wash, Humbrol 5061/GW Ogryn Flesh Wash.

Don't know which method I will use, but I think I'm going to use one of them. And this is the reason I started this blog! To show what I am working on. But then the homelife seemed to collapse and I needed a window to let out some steam. In the future I maybe write the history about the band here. I have written it on paper, but it is eleven or twelve chapters so we'll see what will happen here.

Anybody wanna buy a bad back cheap??? Not yet lumbago, but can get there. Very cheap!!!

13 followers. I think there was 11 last time I looked. Sorry, I can't see who you are, but a very big welcome and a little warning, almost anything can happen here and not everything happy. But you are welcome to write comments. Bought a book yesterday, will probably start reading it in a month or so, Little Big Man by Thomas Berger. Thanks for the tip mekelnborg.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Gunnar! good start! but difficult to choose, I suppose! Can't say what seems to be the better...I'm sure you will find ! hope that I'll see them finished very soon!
    And very interesting blog! congrats!

    SvaraRadera